Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Belated Celebration

Both me and Peiqian's birthday are two months apart but no biggy. Since I was abstaining from meat due to lent and she on the other hand was busy during her own birth date we decided to celebrate it last Friday since we could finally could agree on a date where we were free :D

Decided to check out NU Sentral since it was already open and we could always see people posting le famous stairs on Instagram. Guess I'm just not into photography for me to be attracted to the stairs connected to the LRT/MRT. We were more interested in what was there instead since my dad mentioned it wasn't a bad place and it had quite an amount of shops/restaurants.


A photo posted by Amanda Louis L 🐼 (@pandamanda1402) on





I guess you could say NU Sentral could be considered as a building with very tall ceilings? The last picture was actually taken from the highest floor. Peiqian was too scared too even take a peek so I just took a picture to show her.

After scouting the whole place we decided to try out The Gravy Factory. Kay fine, I decided it cause Peiqian was okay with everything. Been eyeing that restaurant since we set foot here. I literally eagle-eyed it from the first floor and this was located few floors above. The food there we delicious cause, well, gravy. If you dont like gravy you're a monster! Just kidding, but you're still weird if you don't.




We went around 3 so it wasn't as packed. It was intentional cause who like a very packed restaurant right? Just the right amount of sunlight needed. Sitting outside was a good idea during the night. I should try that some day when I decide to come back another time.

Fish Concalaise RM 26.90

Emerald fish fillet baked and garnished with a drizzle of white cream fish sauce. Served with mash and juicy mushrooms. The only flaw bout this dish for me is that they did not give me enough gravy!

Fresh Onion RM 8.90


Grilled Salmon RM 35.90

Lightly grilled river fresh Norwegian salmon with Tartare sauce. Served with fries and garden fresh salad. Not forgetting mash potato at the bottom as well. I like both dishes have mashed potato and they serve it in big portions too! Just that I prefer it being hot but it wasn't.

Mocha RM 7.90

Sky Juice RM 0.80

 I found it funny how the Mocha was served in that cup since Peiqian didn't order it cold and I'm just kidding, that wasn't sky juice, just plain water. It came with a water bottle Hahaha

Sorry lah my photos sibeh grainy. I'm not a fan of bringing a huge DSLR around and spending so much time on just taking photos of my dish so yea. Not that I'm insulting those who do lah okay. I'm not a food blogger anyways so you get the idea.


Ending with a selfie! Ain't nobody got time for proper selfies! Kay fine, I admit I gave up taking proper pictures after the first 2 didn't come out right. It's okay to be lazy you know so don't judge me!




The Gravy Factory

Place : NU Sentral
L.05-5, Nu Sentral Mall, Jalan Tun Sambathan, 50470 Kuala Lumpur




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Moustache