Saturday, June 20, 2015

Misstarfresh


Misstarfresh is actually a brand that sells air fresheners and did I mention that their product design and packaging are just so adorable? If you know me well enough then you'll know that I'm a sucker for products that have a design that catches my eye. Worst trait to ever have cause to be honest, my nose can't even take anything that has a strong fragrance to it for shits. Surprisingly Misstarfresh has a few scents that are very pleasing and kind to my smell receptor though.


Its so weird but so pretty and unique at the same time! Me likey.

Found out bout them through a blogger I follow called Kittie Yiyi. She posted a photo of hers on her instagram.



It gets slightly cheaper if you buy it in bigger amount so yes, I decided to get 5 different scents.

For those who are interested you guys can go ahead and check out their instagram to take a look at their products and choices.







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Moustache