Sunday, July 19, 2015

Getaway x Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson

A photo posted by Amanda Louis L 🐼 (@pandamanda1402) on


So, I was at Port Dickson to mend my soul last week.




Decided few months ago that I'd escape to PD for a getaway. Met up with the peeps and had Sushi Tei at Tropicana City Mall before we started our journey since the check in time was at 4pm. Late, I know. Random fact, noticed that all Samsung phones make your face look way smoother. In other words, cheating. It's like 美图秀秀 but installed in your camera without the app.



Look at that shit, smooth as  fuck .

The hotel we stayed at for few days is called Lexis Hibiscus. The hotel's still super new since it just opened in April this year. I have to say I was really impressed with Lexis. They kinda did a good job and I really enjoyed my stay despite the fact that we didn't really do much. 500MYR per night, room for 4 people. Their breakfast buffet was really appetizing in my opinion since it was way better than any other hotels I've been to. I didn't take much pictures during my stay cause most of the time I was recording. Didn't plan to vlog at all but, its just happened so yes, I vlogged. Still not sure if I liked it or not but I do know that if I want to continue doing vlogs I'm gonna have to invest in a proper camera. 

Wefie while on our way to our room with Lexis' buggy service.


Took these from Lexis Hibiscus's official website so you guys could see how it looks like. After these would be pictures taken by yours truly, with her cheap ass phone camera.

Still amazed by how I was greeted by this sea view every morning throughout our stay.

The lovelies I'd always travel with.


I wouldn't mind getting out of bed at all if I had this view all the time. This mirror made me feel like a superstar too.

Played this new deck of UNO cards that have super strict rules as well. Eric just won us in 2 rounds. Goddammit Eric!

There's nothing much to do at Port Dickson to be honest. All we did was hunt for good seafood to fill our bellies. Did I mention that the food are cheap too? So satisfying to the fact that we actually agree to visiting PD again if we were to crave for seafood.

The other place we visited would be the Ostrich Farm which cost us 13MYR. If you want my opinion, don't bother going there at all because its really small. The place's hot as hell too. I'd rather relax at my cozy hotel and enjoy the breeze or I could just go dipping in my mini pool too but then again if you really wanna experience the Ostrich Farm for yourself then go ahead.

Alright, I've run out of pictures, here's the 'vlog' that I mentioned earlier. Its not really fantastic since I didn't plan anything in the beginning and they stretched my darn video and I'm too lazy to reupload it since its just for the memories! So, don't get super excited bout it and disappoint yourself.



Lexis Hibiscus

GPS coordinates : 
2.4200488, 101.8732716

Address :
12th Mile, Jalan Pantai, Pasir Panjang 71250, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.

Tel: +606 - 660 2626
Fax : +606 - 660 2628





post signature

1 comment:

  1. Yum. The buffet sounds interesting. I always keep a hotel's food in mind whenever I'm thinking of whether I should stay there or book an event there. I especially like it when everything is presented buffet style. It gives you more choices, since a wider variety of dishes is usually available. The only thing that comes close is when you are brought lots of different dishes.

    Lucille Foster @ The George Hotel At Cley

    ReplyDelete

Red Moustache